Release notes 3.1.2
Avola 184.108.40.20631114.1 was released on November 15th, 2023
- Redesign of the overview page for decision tables of a Decision Service version
New page for viewing all decision tables of a decision service version.
- Improved interface by showing the decision tables according to the new style format.
- Seach filter is available.
- Alphabetical sorting is available.
- Redesign of ‘Execution Search’
New pages for searching executions.
- Improved visual historic overview of versioning.
- Dialog page for decision service version with a clear overview of the approval process.
- Functionality to add comments/notes during the approval/release procedure of a decision service version.
- Opening executions are now done by opening a new tab page, allowing convenience in opening multiple execution results.
- User access to executions is now clearly explained.
- Pre-defined filters are available for date ranges.
- Executions based on an execution key can be directly accessed. New pages for showing execution results.
- The header shows a clear depiction of the final conclusion type and final conclusion value.
- All used, unused or empty inputs are now fully shown providing clarity.
- Not only the final conclusion, but a full list of (sub)conclusions are now shown including annotations for convenient explanations.
- Alphabetic sorting is available for inputs, conclusions and decision tables.
- Seach filter is available for the decision tables shown in the result.
- Result shows decision tables according to the new style format with a clear distinction between input values and (sub)conclusion values.
- Errors are now clarified by an explanation in the conclusions overview and red marking in the applicable decision table(s).
Please note that the ‘Insights’ menu has been renamed to ‘Executions’.
Enhancements and bugfixes
- Performance improvements have been implemented for Execution Search. Recent executions in particular load faster than before.
- The existing business data overview and detail page have been enhanced with an indicator whether data is used as an input, a conclusion or as metadata.
- Fixed an issue where percentage with value 0 was hidden.
- Fixed an issue where certain data in the execution search was not (properly) shown (#3667).
- Fixed an issue where the id of business data was shown instead of the name in a datetime formula cell (#3667).
- An issue has been solved where imported decision tables contained formulas that appeared empty.
- An issue was fixed related to the ‘Used in Decision Services’ functionality from the sidepanel in decision tables.
- An issue was fixed that blocked the user from creating business data with datatype datetime.
- An issue was fixed that blocked the user from creating new list items while creating business data with datatype list.