Release notes 3.0.2
Avola 188.8.131.5220831.5 was released on August 31, 2022
An overhaul of the account pages has been realized.
- An all-new ‘Users’ page
Functionality of previous pages ‘Manage accounts’ and ‘Domain security’ have been merged and implemented in this new page. A toggle on the page allows easy switching to access ‘user roles’ and ‘domain rights’
A redesigned ‘API accounts’ page
Replacing the old ‘API access’ page, new layout and functionality has been realized. The wizard to add a new API account now allows to completely configure the account with both environments and domain rights. A toggle on the page allows easy switching to access ‘environments’ and ‘domain rights’
Transition from .NET 5 (Current) to .NET 6 (LTS)
The new version will be future proof and supported at least until November 12, 2024 (For more information see: core/releases.md at main · dotnet/core · GitHub )
Enhancements and bugfixes
- Various enhancements have been made to improve performance regarding the processing of executions in Avola. (#2848)
- A mechanism to detect loops in decision logic has been added.
- A bug was fixed that occurred while using the formula editor with Dutch language settings. (#2837)
- An issue with webjobs that resulted in failure to register execution counts has been solved. (#2844)
- A bug was fixed where certain execution results showed errors in Avola. (#2913)
- A bug was fixed that blocked users from bringing a decision service into the development state with archived decision service versions.
- A bug was fixed involving an empty expected conclusion for test scenarios.
- A bug was fixed where an error occurred in a decision table whenever the user would add a new line followed up by a condition based on new business data.
- A bug was fixed that involved saving a decision table after adding a condition based on the Set List. (#2887)