Release notes 1.6.2
Avola 1.6.2 was released on December 26, 2017.
Fixes and enhancements
- Numeric business data now have a field to (optional) specify the “unit” of the value.
- Buttons for opening, closing and terminating a project have been made clearer to avoid confusion. #448
- Performance optimizations for executions of large scenario collections
- Tweaked cache lifetime and retry settings, to avoid occasional exceptions #465
- Assigning roles in projects did not work properly when using “select all” checkboxes #447
- Correct handling of percentages in test collection excel templates #445
- Formula editor did not work as expected when using double click #450 #468
- Correct handling of default start and end date when managing a project #461 #441
- When changing the name of a business data, the display name of the related decision service would be incorrect. #455