Release notes 3.1.1
Avola 188.8.131.5231004.3 was released on October 5th, 2023
- New Decision Model
We have developed an entirely new decision model based on DMN.
The decision model provides a visual overview of all decision tables, input parameters and knowledge sources used in a decision service.
- DMN-based model, also known as a Decision Requirements Diagram.
- View and edit decision tables, input parameters and knowledge sources.
Currently the new decision model is only available for decision services.
Please contact Avola Support for any questions on how to use the decision model.
- Redesign of ‘Decision Service’ page
A new, clear and concise page shows the details of a decision service and its versions.
- Improved visual historic overview of versioning.
- Dialog page for decision service version with a clear overview of the approval process.
- Functionality to add comments/notes during the approval/release procedure of a decision service version.
- Creating a new Decision Service
It’s now possible to create a new decision service from the decision services overview page in addition to creating a new decision service from a decision table page.
Enhancements and bugfixes
- Functionality for the search bar has been adjusted to navigate to the new pages for Business Data, Value List, Value Pair and Knowledge Source.
- Dropdowns for selecting an existing list or pair are alphabetically sorted. (#3500)
- An issue has been solved regarding saving changes of a decision table in an environment without tags. (#3446)
- An issue was fixed where list-based search filters without values would be endlessly loading.
- An issue was fixed regarding the Decision Services searchfilter on the Business Data page.
- An issue was fixed where knowledge sources would navigate to an incorrect url.