Release notes 2.2.0
Avola 2.2.0-20201103.1 was released on November 6, 2020
- Added a brand new analysis feature to the Insights menu: HIT ANALYSIS. This tool shows you how often specific rules in your decision table are hit.
- To learn more about this feature, watch the video below or take the feature tour (by clicking the menu item “Hit Analysis” in the Avola Modeler)!
Enhancements and bugfixes
- We fixed an error in the JSON export of a decision execution: Row expressions no longer show an error when containing a DateTime condition.
- When changing a condition cell to evaluate an empty value, the operator was not cleared. This could lead to execution errors. This is now fixed (Support ticket #1959).
- List Items in a decision table will now be shown in the same order as in the value list (Support ticket #1926).
- Fixed the link to our Support Portal in the top menu bar.
- Numerous small UI optimizations in the Avola Modeler.