Release notes 1.6.1
Avola 1.6.1-20171122.2 was released on November 22, 2017.
Fixes and enhancements
- Fixed a bug concerning the behavior of the “Contains” operator for Text type businessdata (ticket #458)
- Performance enhancements for test scenario collections
- Cache mechanism was refactored, fixing the unexpected “sequence” errors that appeared sometimes.
- Salutation (Mr, Mrs…) was removed, when in a list, accounts will be sorted by their name. #435
- Importing a scenario collection excel file with “No Conclusion” as expected result no longer throws an error. #436
- From now on, executions will be compressed before they are stored.
- With this release, we also released Avola Forms 1.0.1 - Avola Forms is available by request for standard cloud customers. Drop us a message if you want to try it.