Release notes 3.0.3
Avola 220.127.116.1121104.3 was released on November 10, 2022
- A redesigned ‘Business Domains’ page.
The first step in renewing pages under the ‘Domains’ menu. Replacing the old ‘Business Domains’ page, a new layout has been realised showing the most relevant information and enabling applicable users to conveniently view and edit domain rights. All applicable domains will now be shown to the user, with a clear indication if a project from a certain domain is currently opened.
- New functionality for the formula editor used in decision tables
- Copy and paste formulas
- A cursor in order to flexibly make adjustments to (elements of) a formula.
Enhancements and bugfixes
- Various performance and security enhancements have been made regarding the usage of the key vault. Sensitive configuration data is now stored in Microsoft Azure services, separately from the application.
- A bug was fixed that occurred in certain circumstances while editing a decision table where the save-button would remain greyed-out (#2869).
- An issue with time-outs resulted in failure to view execution results.
- The download of a decision service in Excel format is available again (#2948).
- A fix is delivered to ensure the successful creation of BI exports.
- An enhancement now allows the user to create BI exports for archived decision service versions.