Release notes 2.2.1
Avola 2.2.1-20201217.1 was released on December 17, 2020
Bug fixes & enhancements
- Fixed the column order in BI Exports. When your BI Export contains multiple .csv files, the column order is now similar for each file.
- Fixed a nasty bug for duplicating rows in a decision table. Changes in operators were sometimes revoked after saving the decision table. This will no longer occur.
- Added clear error messages on errors during password changes.
- There were unsupported list operators (‘Not in’ and ‘Is not’) in the result page of the execution search. From now the correct content of the cell is shown instead of an error message. (Support ticket #2043)
- Attributes of type DateTime are now always displayed in UTC-time. Until now there was a difference in displaying these attributes in decision logic (UTC) and decision service versions (Localized).
- The number ‘0’ is now a valid parameter for formulas containing a MAX-function (Support ticket #610).
- In decision tables you can now enter negative values for business data of type whole number, decimal and currency.
- Business data of certain data types were not visible in the Excel export of decision tables and decision services. This is now fixed.
- It is no longer possible to exceed the maximum length of a Text Data in a decision table.
- Starting 12-12-2020 no mails are sent to account owners, this is fixed. (Support ticket #2074).
- When requesting a password reset a white page was shown.