Release notes 2.1.7
Avola 2.1.7-20200121.1 was released on February 2, 2020
- We’ve created a user setting for e-mail notifications. You can now enable/disable e-mail notifications for tasks in the approval flow of a new decision version.
- You can find the new setting on the tab ‘E-mail notifications’ under ‘My account’
- By default the e-mail notifications are enabled
- If the toggle is disabled you won’t receive any e-mail notifications for approval tasks in that organisation
- In the near future it will be possible to set your preferences for other Avola notifications as well
Enhancements and bugfixes
- It is now possible to set negative values as expected conclusion in test scenarios. This applies to business data of data types currency, decimal number, whole number and percentage (ticket #627).
- Scrolling in large decision tables is a lot easier, thanks to better positioning of the horizontal scroll bar on the decision logic page.
- Small cosmetic fix to the favicon to make sure the Avola icon is displayed correctly in the address bar of all browsers (also in dark mode).