Release notes 2.1.6
Avola 2.1.6-20191217.2 was released on december 18, 2019
- We now display the IDs of business data, decision tables, value pairs and value lists on the overview pages.
- Also we added options to search for, filter on and sort by these IDs.
- Improvements to the search bar:
- Clear message when there are no search results.
- You only see the search sections (i.e. business data, value lists) with search results.
Enhancements and bugfixes
- Due to a bug it was not possible to request a new BI data export. This is fixed in this release.
- We fixed the popup that is shown when leaving a decision table page with unsaved changes. Choosing the option to stay on the page will now actually keep you on that page.
- Bugfix for formulas with the ‘Is between’ or ‘Is difference between’ operator. When you removed these operators from a decision table, some old information was still stored in our database. This could lead to problems when a new version of the decision was deployed. This issue can no longer occur.