Release notes 2.1.11
Avola 2.1.11-20200507.1 was released on may 13, 2020
- Row annotations are now available in several existing features:
- Row annotations of are now visible in historical executions under ‘Execution Search’,
- Downloading a decision version or a decision table to Excel will now include the row annotations,
- When importing a decision service (JSON) row annotations are also created,
- Exporting an executed test collection to Excel will include the row annotation of the hit conclusions,
- Creating a BI-Export, will also add hit row annotations to the CSV.
Enhancements and bugfixes
- Exporting a decision table to Excel with a timespan as conclusion was not possible. This is now fixed.
- Using the search field became really slow after a lot of search requests. We fixed the memory leak causing this performance issue.
- Fix for error message when deploying a new decision service.
- Minor fixes in Dutch translations.